Dear Colleagues and Friends,
We are delighted to welcome you to Amsterdam, the fascinating and inspiring capitol of the Kingdom of The Netherlands.
This 15th ECP is a joint effort between the Netherlands Institute of Psychologists (NIP) and the Belgian Federation of Psychologists (BFP).
The Scientific Committee for the 15th European Congress of Psychology invites you to submit abstracts for the ECP, organised in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, on 11-14 July 2017. The deadline for abstract submission is December 10th, 2016. All abstracts will be submitted to peer-review, coordinated by the Scientific Committee. Notification of acceptance will be e-mailed to the corresponding author by 30 January 2017, together with detailed information and guidelines.
Within the main theme of Psychology addressing Society’s greatest Challenges, the Scientific Committee has chosen five thematic tracks:
- Life changing events; migration, integration, adaptation
- Organising effective psychological interventions
- Strengthening society’s resilience; prevention and early intervention
- Promoting excellence and stimulating labour market participation
- Technology and changing behaviour such as Internet interventions, mobile health, brain research.
Looking forward to welcoming you in Amsterdam, our best regards.
On behalf of the ECP 2017 Scientific Committee
Go to the event’s official link: http://psychologycongress.eu/2017/